About Me

My photo
Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
I completed the 2016 Summer Program in the School of Cinematic Arts (SCA) at the University of Southern California (USC) in Los Angeles. I received a BS Degree in Radio/TV from ASU and a MA Degree in Technical and Expository Writing from UALR. As a Cancer Survivor and a Widow, I hope I can help others through my Blog http://leslieinlittlerock.blogspot.com/ Twitter @leslieinlr and Instagram @leslieinlittlerock accounts.

Monday, February 15, 2016

Congratulations to #ASweetPairing Winners!





Congratulations to the two winners of #ASweetPairing promotion sponsored by Ghirardelli Chocolate Company for the following events:

"Shop My Closet" Girl's Night Out Drawing
February 11, 2016
Winner - Kay M.



Blog Comment & Twitter Follower Giveaway
February 15, 2016
Winner - Stacey V.



Disclosure Notice: I am required by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) to inform you that the Celebrate February blog entry featuring party ideas and special gifts involving Ghirardelli Chocolate and Josh Cellars Wine is a sponsored post. I was compensated by the Ghirardelli Chocolate Company for its #asweetpairing campaign but the opinions and ideas are my own. The company is also sponsoring the two giveaways in this post.


Leslie Smith Doan, a native Arkansan, is a retired Technical Writer and active blogger. She enjoys traveling and attending special events with her two daughters, ages 23 & 18. Leslie lives in Little Rock with her two rescue pets, Oreo, a black & white Australian Shepherd and Lilly, a calico kitty. She blogs about her personal experiences as both a cancer survivor and widow along with movie reviews and humorous essays.You can find Leslie online at her blog, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment