About Me

My photo
Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
I completed the 2016 Summer Program in the School of Cinematic Arts (SCA) at the University of Southern California (USC) in Los Angeles. I received a BS Degree in Radio/TV from ASU and a MA Degree in Technical and Expository Writing from UALR. As a Cancer Survivor and a Widow, I hope I can help others through my Blog http://leslieinlittlerock.blogspot.com/ Twitter @leslieinlr and Instagram @leslieinlittlerock accounts.

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Off To College!































5 Tips For College

1.  Don't take 8:00 am classes (unless it's the only time a class you need is offered)!




2.  Don't Eat The Fruit At The Bottom Of The KA Punch.




3. Write & Mail Thank You Cards Before You Cash The Check.


 




4. Watch Glee!



Watch the following five Glee episodes: Blame It On The Alcohol (aired February 22, 2011); Sexy (aired March 8, 2011); The First Time (aired November 8, 2011); On My Way (aired February 23, 2012) and Tested (aired April 15, 2014). These episodes deal with the social issues of underage drinking, sex education, teens texting while driving and first love. Plus each episode features amazing musical numbers!



5. Study hard and have fun!





2 comments:

  1. Lots of great tips! My granddaughter's earliest class is at 11 a.m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna,

    Hi! Thanks so much for your comment. Sara took 8:00 am classes on M-W-F this past fall so that she would be done by 10:00 to watch Kathie Lee & Hoda. Now coming up this spring semester her first class starts at 9:30 or 10:00! I hope you and your family have a Happy New Year!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete