About Me

My photo
Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
I completed the 2016 Summer Program in the School of Cinematic Arts (SCA) at the University of Southern California (USC) in Los Angeles. I received a BS Degree in Radio/TV from ASU and a MA Degree in Technical and Expository Writing from UALR. As a Cancer Survivor and a Widow, I hope I can help others through my Blog http://leslieinlittlerock.blogspot.com/ Twitter @leslieinlr and Instagram @leslieinlittlerock accounts.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

My 2013 Oscar Predictions






Because the next new episode of Glee is about songs from movies - the name of the episode is "Girls (and Boys) on Film", will air on March 7, 2013, and features songs from hit movies, including "Footloose" and "Moulin Rouge", I couldn't pass up including a picture of Darren Criss (Blaine) wearing a tuxedo and singing "Come What May".


 My predictions are highlighted in bold. (I've seen 4 of the "Best Picture" nominees, and I've said since October that I think Argo will win!)


Best Actor in a Supporting Role
Q.2
Best Actress in a Supporting Role
Q.3
Best Actor in a Leading Role
Q.4
Best Actress in a Leading Role
Q.5
Best Director
Q.6
Best Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment